Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tool Three

I checked Youtube, which I use already in my teaching. 
Discovery Education offers free teaching videos. I was looking for videos on the recent banking meltdown but could not find any. When we get the iPad, I will download a video from Discovery Education. 
I ended up checking out Youtube, where I found a funny music video about the banking meltdown, and a second video explaining it.  I plan to use the music video to hook student interest in the lesson then show the informative video over this topic.

Copyright laws: It is great that they are flexible for educators. Let's not take it for granted. The video on copyright laws was a little dumb; but informative.

We have posted a lesson on Drop Box.

Fear the Boom and Bust" a Hayek vs. Keynes Rap Anthem

"Fear the Boom" - The Austrian Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment